Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Dear Billy by Billy

Ask questions.  Get solid, straight-talking advice.
Dear Billy,
Is your truck a chick magnet?
-Lonely in CG

Dear Lonely in CG,
Yes, my truck is a chick magnet. I have gotten many looks from chickens driving down the street.
Billy

Dear Billy,
I’m trying to get a job but don’t know how old you have to be to work register. Any advice?
 -Sadly Unemployed

Dear Sadly Unemployed,
There is no Federal law that applies. The Oregon laws make no reference to cash registers. The only restrictions I see that could apply relate to selling alcohol or lottery tickets.
Billy



Dear Billy.
How much camo is too much and does this amount change when a Rebel flag is incorporated?
 -Concerned Redneck

Dear Concerned Redneck,
If you are wearing so much camo that you can only see your hands and face, you are wearing too much camo. If a Rebel flag is in view, stick to camo hat, black tee shirt and camo jeans and some Georgia work boots.
Billy