I personally love hunting, i grew up hunting and i still hunt to this day. Its part of life to me, like the old farmer says “its in your blood til the day you die, you don't worry about the long hours or hard work, you just do it.” Walking in the woods is all fun but its a lot different when you're hunting you have to be silent, walk silent as much as possible, and you don't want to scare anything away or let an animal see you before you see it. Here in Cottage Grove theres a lot of places you can go hunting like for instances, noon day, its located twenty seven miles southeast of Cottage Grove Oregon, you take exit 174 on interstate five, there's a few more like Smith Creek, Cerro Gordo, and last but not least Rat Creek.
The woods is always a great place to be, theres a lot of memories you can make in the woods, like camping, hunting, fishing and hiking stories. Theres always some great ones to be heard and to be told. Hunting takes a lot of time and can be a challenge to get down, you can't just go out there and shoot something and call it hunting, thats killing. It takes time to learn all the animal tracks and tell how fresh they are and which way they are going. Once you find the animal you are Tracking/ Hunting thats when the adrenalin kicks in, you get that nice big buck right in between the cross hairs of your gun and put your finger on the trigger and squeeze it and watch that big buck drop. Then comes the hard part, dragging it up a unit or down a unit. Then you have to load her up in your truck and taker her on home, skin her a eat her for dinner.
All in all, Hunting is a great thing to learn how to do and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know how to shoot at a deer or whatever your hunting, it just takes time and patience to know how to. well i have told you almost everything i can about hunting, so now its up to you to go out and get yourself a great big five pointer. so stop your reading, load up the guns, your kids and go have a great bonding experience. Git er done!
The names Alex, I like hunting, fishing, mudding, I'm a great guy until you piss me off, I attend AL Kennedy school, I love1980s Chevy's with a lift kit on em' I love anything out doors I am a out door type of person, I hate it indoors it takes away day light that I could be working in.