Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A little about me- 277!

My name is Michael Enarson and if you don't know anything about me the first thing id like you to know is, I am a motocross rider and my love and passion is dirtbikes. I am from Antioch California and grew up in Antioch for 16 years then moved to Carmel, then moved here to this little town of Cottage Grove and now am 17 years old and im thinking of moving back but not right away. It may be hard to understand a lot of things about me but I love sushi, motocross, and hanging out with my friends. Theres a lot I could talk about but there's just too much. I like the people here in Cottage Grove but the town itself is boring. You'd have to be into dirtbikes or mud bogging to have  some excitement here. Most of the people here go to parties like any other teen would but its not always the most fun thing to do.